Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Here we go!

OK, thats not my real picture on the blog page; but after looking at several "going away" pictures of myself, this one looks A LOT better! :-)


So this is my first blog entry... Never in a million years did I think I'd be a blogger; never thought anyone would read it (and they may not!)LOL.

T minus 7 days and counting before I start my journey down to Austin. It still hasn't sunken in yet.

I have been an absolute maniac, trying to get the house decluttered and ready for "staging". I have always thought of myself as a multitasker but have finally come to the realization that I must have ADD. Yesterday, I decided to drain Spunky's aquarium. Spunky went to live at the preschool at Walnut Creek Church (and probably snack on the other little fishes there). Well I started syphoning (sp) the aquarium water into a bucket and thought "My, this is slow. Maybe I should call a few people to set up lunch dates before I leave". I was on my 3rd phone call, just talking up a storm, when I realized something sounded like a waterfall... It was aquarium water flowing over the sides of my bucket and splashing onto the floor... So if you are ever talking with me on the phone and you hear me yell "FUCK!", please don't take it personally, its just that my multitasking has gone astray...

No comments:

Post a Comment