Tuesday, March 9, 2010

All's Well That Ends Well

And my first week ended well! I left on Saturday morning for Houston and met my sister at her shop. Right next door is a Mexican Restaurant so it was Margaritaville for a few hours while I filled her in on my week. She did not know about this blog or "ass face". Needless to say we had plenty to discuss! LOL!! I actually started writing a parody to the song "I Will Survive" that covers last week pretty well. I'll try to finish it and post it soon. Not too bad if I do say so myself. :-)

Anyway, Sunday we went back to the shop, got rid of my "blond" hairs and trimmed the mane. Then to The Good BBQ Company and stuffed ourselves on BBq brisket served on homemade jalapeno cheddar bread, pinto beans, potato salad, coleslaw and the most scrumptious pecan pie!! I had to carboload for my 3.5 hr drive home, right?! No dinner for me, which was fine since I had no food. (Friday night I had brown rice and toast for dinner. That shows you how much I HATE grocery shopping!!).

I broke down and grocery shopped yesterday after work (such a waste of time!!). I'm still surprised by my choices: hummus, pita chips, tortilla chips, salsa, apples, grapefruit, wine and cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment