Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ass Face

Needless to say, yesterday sucked big ones! After I got home from work, I opened a bottle of wine and cried. I seriously had visions of getting right back in that mini van and beating cheeks home. Encouragement from family and friends convinced me otherwise. What would I doo without y'all?

So now on to day 2... (A little prequel: When I got home last night, I saw that the repair man/men had come into the apartment to check on a cracked tile in the kitchen. They had left a little note that said that they looked at it... OK...)

Needless to say I didn't sleep worth a shit last night. Tossed and turned and probably woke up for the last time at 3 am, although I didn't get out of bed until 5am. I get in the shower, scrub a dub dub, dry my body, dry my face, get ready to wrap the towel around my head when I see this suspicious looking brown streak on my towel. WTF is that?! Sniff it and it's ASS!!! OK, so I didn't dry my asshole and I know I scrub a dubbed myself real well so WTF?! Look over, my tp roll is empty. The guy who looked at my floor to confirm that a tile was indeed broken (a very stressful job I can imagine) ran out of TP and wiped his ASS on my towel!! Thank GOD I bought bleach when I went shopping. Just to be safe, I threw out my toothbrush...
Welcome to fucking TEXAS!

3 comments:

  1. WTF?!!??!! Eeeeeeewwwwww!!!!! ...Add a full body shiver in there for good measure!

    Ya know... sorry this isn't very encouraging of me (sorry), but... as you so eloquently put it... it's not too late to beat cheeks home. There's only a few people up here that you need to worry about rubbing their ass on your towels... and I'm pretty sure they'd get theirs beat for doing so and leaving it for you to find!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I think I know a similar person to AA. Good thing you don't have brown towels you would have missed the streak.

    ReplyDelete